Morning Breakout: Navigating Your Career Strategy
WoPC provides two deep-dive breakout sessions (am/pm). Each 90-minute breakout will offer the choice of three tracks with three unique topics . Participants will engage with amazing speakers all followed by an intimate Q & A discussion. Attendees customize their experience by selecting the tracks most relevant to their interests.
The morning breakout session is designed to inspire women at different stages of their careers. Whether you're just starting out, or looking to give back - these tracks will inspire you.
NOTE: Tracks will be selected the day of the conference - no pre-registration required.
Navigating Your Career Strategy (Pick One Track)
Track 1: Be Bold
Taking the next step takes courage and strength. Sharpen the skills that will increase your comfort level and enliven your voice.
- Finding Your Voice When You Feel Invisible - Diana Fusco, Spectrum
- Leading in a Male Dominated Industry - Katherine Brandt, Thompson Hine
- Believing/Achieving - Kathleen Buse, Advancing Women in STEM
Track 2: Be Flexible
Your professional trajectory takes many twists and turns. Preparing for the terrain can be mastered through an intentional mapping system. Learn to be flexible and keep momentum.
- Building an Intentional Brand - Raquel Eatmon, WoPC
- Negotiation - Diana Bilimoria, Ph.D., CWRU
- Base Jump: Unstuck Thinking - Carrie Sechel, Author
Track 3: Be Generous
No one does it alone. Not any one of us. Engage in this track and increase your ability to make your organization and community better through your values and voice.
- Servant Leadership - Don Graves, KeyCorp
- Carry as You Climb - Kathy Sterio-GE Lighting
- How to Be a Mentor/Sponsor/Advocate - Karen Harper, Building Engineering and Science Talent (BEST)