Afternoon Breakout: Framing Your Execution
WoPC provides two deep-dive breakout sessions (am/pm). Each 90-minute breakout will offer the choice of three tracks with three unique topics . Participants will engage with amazing speakers all followed by an intimate Q & A discussion. Attendees customize their experience by selecting the tracks most relevant to their interests.
The afternoon breakout session is designed to give participants practical tools and resources to accelerate execution.
NOTE: Tracks will be selected the day of the conference - no pre-registration required.
1:15 - 2:45
Framing Your Execution (Pick One Track)
Track 1: Create Clarity
A plan without vision is dead. A vision without a plan is equally lifeless. Gain crystal clear access to your goals through this trifecta approach.
- Power of Personal Vision - Kathleen Buse, Ph.D., Advancing Women in STEM
- Intentional Career Development - Diana Bilimoria, Ph.D., CWRU
- Power of Positive Emotions - Ellen Van Oosten, Ph.D., CWRU
Track 2: Be The Change
Don’t wait for change to find you, go get it! Equip yourself with these essential tools for positive career assertion and personal fulfillment.
- How to Build a Rapport with Senior Managers - Roxanne Kaufman Elliott, ProLaureate Ltd.
- Fine Tune Your Voice with Resources and Protections - Jeff Barlow, Nimble Consulting Services
- Tough Conversations - Ramona Hood, FedEx Supply Chain
Track 3: Enhancing Our Culture
Change doesn’t happen out there, it starts within. Leaders bear a responsibility in uplifting teams and communities and embracing all the attributes that makes us different. Bridge the Divide in this track.